Thursday, February 26, 2009

Immersion

What I am most excited about during immersion is not sitting in a classroom all day. I am excited to see what it is like to go to a work environment everyday rather then a school and work the hours they work. I am excited for this because as a child still, I like to pretend to act grown up and do grown up things so that i know what it feels like to be independent.Overall, I am very excited for immersion because I do enjoy my internship and am excited to see what I learn through my two weeks of immersion.


My main concern for immersion is that while working on the video that my mentor wants me and my internship partner to work on, I will have technical difficulties editing the footage. I am not that great at making videos and I think it will be a struggle but at the same time a good learning expierence. Other then that I don't really have any concerns.

No comments: