Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Internship Blog

What happen today?
Not much happen today at my first day of internship. Just the normal basic introductory stuff. Me and Nyachare got to our internship and met with our mentor. She introduced herself to us and she briefly explained what it is we will be doing there. Me specifically will be working on their web page and making it more “user friendly”. We then filled out a little bit of paper work but not much. We then got our passwords so that we can get on the computer and from there we pretty much just went on the internet and looked up what Network for a Healthy California is all about.

How did you get to internship?
Nyachare and I got to our internship through public transportation. We took the bus to the trolley center then took the trolley then took another bus which took us to a bus stop directly in front of our building.

What did you do for lunch?
I brought a peanut butter jelly sandwich from home and ate it on the trolley. You’re not supposed to eat on the trolley but I was hungry so I did and that was my lunch.

How did you get home?
My mom picked me up from my work site. Then we went to dinner.

How did everything go?
The whole day went smoothly. Not a lot of work was given. Hardly any was given aside from the paperwork I had to fill out and the research I had to do on the actual place itself. Overall, it was a good day and I feel that I will be very busy at my internship in the near future.

No comments: