Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Internship

1. What I hope to discover or learn about in the "adult" world of work while at my internship is that if you try to find the work interesting even though you aren't interested in that field, that it can somehow still be intriguing. This is said to be true even in high school work, that as long as you try to make it interesting then it will be. I am hoping to find that you are able to control the enjoyment level of the job by your attitude and the outlook you have on it.

2. What I hope to learn or discover about myself and my identity while at my internship is that I am capable of handling any type of work that is given out. I hope to find that I will be able to do anything that is asked of me on time and to the standards they wish to have it completed at.

3. Some goals I have for myself at internship this semester is that I learn something new about the work life and learn skills that I can take into the desired field of my interest. Even if I get an internship in a field that I have no interest in I want to at least have experience in that field so that I at least no what it is like.

No comments: