Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Immersion

What did you learn during immersion/how can you apply it to school?

During immersion I worked on my internship project which is a "how to measure your body" tutorial for customers ordering a scrub and aren't sure what there size is. What I learned during immersion is how to properly measure yourself so that you know what size a scrub is. Since I was one of the people who demonstrates how to measure yourself I had to know how to do it correctly so that is something I learned over immersion. I also learned that in order to make a professional but simple tutorial the lighting really does have to be perfect. My mentor, Mariah and I shot several different types of footage trying out the lighting. I think that everything I learned while making this video about making videos is important for me because I go to a school where they like to make videos and I think the more experience I have making videos the better. It will definitely help me next year if I ever do need to make a video. Since my mentor, my internship partner and I don't have much experience making videos it is a learning experience for all of us and I am glad to be learning something.

No comments: